Rainbow Rummi, by Changcai
- Each player draws 13 cards.
- Player can play a set or add 1 or more cards to sets on the table. Before adding, player can manipulate the cards on the table, however there has to be at least 3 cards in each set after manipulation.
- Sets are 3 or more cards having the same rank or consecutive ranks. For their suits, there has to be at least 1 suit that is all the same, or all different. There are 3 suits - number, poker and dice.
- When adding cards to a set, first determine if there is 1 or more suits that are same. If yes, the added card has to maintain this. If no suits are the same, then determine the suits that are uniquely different. The added card has to maintain the difference for these suits.
- Player can also play sets with minimum 3 cards that spell words. For such cases, place the cards diagonally to see both the letters and ranks.
- For sets containing consecutive ranks, addition or manipulation of cards can only occur at the 2 ends.
- If player is unable to create or add to a set, draw a card.
- Player who clears his hand first wins.