Need Help - Traditional Games for Piecepack

Hey All,

   I'd like help compiling a list of all "traditional" board games
that can be played with the piecepack, and any modifications needed
to do so.  I'm also interested in simple variants.  I'll start with:

CHECKERS - Use backs of 16 tiles, arranged 4 x 4 to give an 8 x 8
grid of spaces, then one player uses coins number side up and the
other player uses coins suit side up.

MEMORY - Requires 2 piecepacks.  Match by suit and value.

OTHELLO - Requires 3 piecepacks to have enough coins for full size
board.  Use backs of 16 tiles, arranged 4 x 4 to give an 8 x 8
board.  One player uses coins number side up and the other player
uses coins suit side up.

   Can you think of others?

Thanks,
James