Re: Billiards

Well I am still working on Table layout, but here is the idea.

   You use all the square tiles to create the "Table"
  Simular to the field in the soccer game.
   You use five coins of two symbols, ( 5 blue, 5 yellow for examle )
   The are used for the stripes and solids.
    Then you use one coin for the Cue ball, ( I used the black
   Swirl from the number side of a coin )

  Then taking turns you flick the cue coin into the others trying to
  " Sink " a colored coin into one of the pockets.

   it seems to work pretty well, but I need to refine the layout of
the square tiles.  if anyone has any suggestions on tile placement,
  so the pockets are easier to use, I would appreciate it.
   I figure once I get the standard table created, we could always
   make trick tables of odd shapes... maybe even use the dice and
pawns to create a kind of "Bumper Pool".

Chris