Putt putt

I enjoyed Chris's message the other day about the billiards game.
With that and "Soccer" I think we have an official genre of piecepack
games which I dub "flickers."  (This refers to the practice of
flicking the coins, in case you don't get it.)

Chris's idea also gave me a brainstorm for another flicker:
Miniature Golf.  I haven't worked out any rules yet, but I think it
would be fun to set up strange and interesting courses to flick your
way through.

I suppose the rules wouldn't be all that complicated actually.  Just
flick your "ball" through the course in as few flicks as possible.
The player with the lowest number of strokes/flicks wins.

Comments?  Suggestions?