Baseball Rules Draft

Hello all,

  Here's my first piecepack draft.  It's a baseball game
that actually seeks to emulate the real sport... as such, your opinion
of it may well be colored by your opinion of the real thing.

  This was originally a Word document, but I thought it might
be too big to mail politely, so I stuck it up here:

http://dianejim.home.mindspring.com/Baseball_HTML.htm

  I'd be interested to hear if this document makes any sense, since
I haven't run it by anyone yet, and of course whether the game is
playable or enjoyable for you.

Cheers,
Jim