Piecepack.org opens

Piecepack.org is a website devoted to all things piecepack. It is a
central repository of information about piecepack rule sets,
piecepack related sites and anything else having to do with
piecepacks.

While Mesomorph Games will be maintaining the site, we will be
listing anyone involved with piecepacks.  If you have a rule set,  a
related site, or you are making and selling piecepacks yourself,
let us know and we will include your information.

You can contact us at support@... (or just post here).