Re: Themed piecepacks embedded in other games?

--- In piecepack@y..., David Martin-Boyle <dboyle@m...> wrote:
> > I see a need for a piecepack icon that game publishers
> > could put on their box.   A piecepack-compatible logo of
some
> > sort.
>
> There is a logo out there that I think would do a good job.
James and Karol
> both came up with roughly the same logo (independently).  I
haven't put it
> on the site yet, but hopefully I will do so this weekend.

   I also plan to include the icon when I find the time to build a
piecepack TrueType font.  But if you want to make it yourself,
make a square divided into quarters like the back of a tile, then
put one suit symbol in each of those spaces:
top-left = suns
top-right = moons
bottom-right = crowns
bottom-left = arms

   Can be done in color or all black and white.

Game On,
James