Rob's C Book [was Re: Killer App?]

--- In piecepack@y..., jdroscha@g... wrote:
> --- In piecepack@y..., rmundsc@g... wrote:
> > Personally I am setting out to author a
> > book of one hundred games for the piecepack.  I am working
> on
> > the first 5 ideas right now.   All of them are multi-player :(
> > Solitaire games are a going to be difficult, but I would like to
> > come up with a few for the book.
>
>    Yeehaa, Rob!  Keep us up-to-date on your progress!
>
> Game On,
> James

You bet!  When I get to around 20 games (target  sometime in
November), I'll probably start looking for some playtesters.  I'll
post a request looking for people that want to playtest on this
forum.

I feel the piecepack is great way to express my creative side.  I
have had all sort of ideas for little games bouncing around in my
head for years that I wouldn't pursue as a full boxed game, but
which I think would be great as a piecepack game.

Regards,
Rob