Wormholes 0.6

The new version of Wormholes, with MUCH improved play, is now
available at

  http://www.ludism.org/piecepack/wormholes.html

Besides various rule clarifications, the basic change is that you now
only need to land one ship on your opponent's base instead of two.
This eliminates 95% of the dance you have to do to maneuver your ships
onto the bases.  Formerly, the game was more like trying to find a
parking space on a bad day.  This change also allows for a more
strategic game and more player interaction, as you can reserve one
starship to run defense.

At Mesomorph's suggestion, we have included the two-ship win condition
as a variant -- but now, rolling for a ship that has already landed is
optional, again eliminating much of the "parking dance".

We hope you'll agree the changes are worthwhile.  Try them and see.

Share and Enjoy!

Ron H-E

p.s. We got word from Mesomorph tonight -- Wormholes 0.6 WILL be in
the second-edition rulebook!  Hurray!  And thanks to fierce
playtesters Tim Higgins and Mark Purtill.

--
    Ron's Info Closet: Center for Ludic Synergy, Kennexions Glass Bead Game,