Re: New Game: DragonQuest

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 04:36:56AM -0600, kenneth leyhe sr wrote:

> I've written up a game that I've been play-testing for awhile and I
> think it works pretty good now.  It uses Icehouse (I've included the
> soon to be released colors, we've used home made pieces) and a
> PiecePack.
>
> It's called DragonQuest
>
> the rules are posted in html
> (http://www.geocities.com/one_messed_up_fella/dq.html) and also as a
> PDF (http://www.geocities.com/one_messed_up_fella/dq.pdf)

Looks interesting, but I cannot read your PDF file at all; it seems to
be corrupt.  Also, your HTML file was obviously converted directly
from Microsoft Word; it is full of Windowsisms like "smart quotes"
that come out as question marks or boxes in GNU/Linux web browsers.
Please use Latin-1 (ISO-8859-1) characters; they are a Web standard,
and practically everyone can read them.

Thanks...

Ron Hale-Evans

--
         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,