New Game: Colonization

Here is a game we have been trying to work the bugs out of for a few days now and I think its pretty good.  Its called Colonization, its for 2 to 4 players and a game takes from 10 to 30 minutes.  The rules can a bit daunting because explaining a game to someone and writting rules for the same game are two entirely different beasts.
icepack.cjb.net/colo.html
Ken Leyhe
PS: As with all the games I've made and posted you are welcome to put them on the piecepack site and in the rules book if you are so inclined.

Toren

| IcePack Games, hey I like it. |
| For games that feature Icehouse and|
| piecepack, and some that don't, |