Re: [piecepack] new game -- Worm Derby

Quick Edit
We didn't start placing tiles at the starting gate. We started a few tiles out from the starting gate and finished a few tiles from the turning pylon.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tim Schutz
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 7:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [piecepack] new game -- Worm Derby

  Mark
      I played with my daughters last night and they enjoyed the game a lot and we even came up with another variant, the slalom. We took  2 complete sets of colored tiles and placed them  suit side down starting at the starting gate and going to the turn pylon. We placed them pretty much in a straight line with at least on tile worth of space between them. Once all the tiles were down we flipped them over. Red you had to go to the right of the tile and blue you had to go left.

      P.S. I did catch my younger daughter trying to cheat. When she placed down the coins in her worm she would try and leave a small gap in between to make the snake move a little farther on each move.

  Tim Schutz