Re: Pp game development.

Solo is still in draft. I'm waiting to see if I get any more feedback
before putting out a final. I'll send mail off to David M-B directly
with the attached pdf file when that happens ( as well as posting it to
the group).

I whole heartedly agree that a boilerplate would be quite helpful for
those authors who have limited time or desire to come up with  their own
format.

Hey, I'm in the middle of a dissertation right now. Talk about difficult
format constraints.  I think maybe standardizing on font size  and page
margins will help those folk who want to collect rules together into a
larger package.

Things like Ron Hale-Evans Copyright boilerplate are very useful! Maybe
things like that should have a place on the Piecepack.org website?

Dave

By the way, if it has to be spelled Piecepack, doesn't that mean we have
to abreviate it 'Pp' instead of  'pp'  or 'PP'?
yadda-yadda-yadda