www.piecepack.org

Greetings All!

We are happy to announce Dave has completed his updates to www.piecepack.org. The site now features PDFs for the 14 games listed on the site. The games may be rated, and the game list may be sorted by any of the following criterion: Title, Rating, and Equipment Used for Play.

We encourage game designers to read the note on the bottom of the games page if you'd like to see your game included. The goal of piecepack.org is to be thee clearinghouse for everything piecepack - we donate our time to its up keep and would appreciate any suggestions or comments you may have. Send comments, suggestions and new games for posting to submissions@...

Have a Great Weekend!
Karol & Dave MMB