Re: [piecepack] small oops

Troy Holaday wrote:
>Okay.  This is too cool.  I added the binary/trinaries I was talking about.
>Not only could you play match, the combos make nine four-digit numbers:

I admire the innovation, but this is enough to send me running out the door screaming! I guess I failed the "granny test," and I'm a NASA engineer!!! :-)

On the other hand, I've still got enough wargaming blood running through my veins to appreciate the effort for hexagons, in your earlier message. Perhaps if the hexlines were printed in a very neutral/faint way compared to the number and suit markings, then they wouldn't be so glaring when you were trying to ignore them in other games?

-MJ