aaaargh!

I am supposed to be editing typos out of my dissertation and getting ready to defend on Tuesday.  Dammit!  I can't go in there and talk about piecepack.  This is just all too intriguing.

Thanks hexchex for that slick graphic.  I'll stick it in to the modified design prototype when I can.

P.S. I don't know why, but my signature line got stuck in the middle of my last message.  It was too stinking long anyway, but if you can't get enough of my verbal diareah, read past the bit telling you about my title and phone numbers.