foldable piecepack

The printable piecepack at piecepack.org requires an awful lot of pasting and additional equipment to make, IMHO. It should be possible to make a piecepack that you print on relatively strong paper and then fold and paste into existance. Check out the following foldable dice and other foldable gaming items/models so you know what I'm talking about:

http://www222.pair.com/sjohn/sprkdice.htm
http://www.microtactix.com/site/products/X1002.shtml
http://www.microtactix.com/site/products/X1006.shtml
http://www.microtactix.com/site/products/X1003.shtml
http://www.microtactix.com/site/freebies.shtml
http://members.kingston.net/rasc/indexpdf.htm

Do you see my point? It should be prossible to create something with foldable piecepack dice, pawns, coins, and foldable rectangular solids for the tiles. It'd be almost like the Mesomorph Piecepack, but a lot less durable. ;-) I'd volunteer to try my hand at it, but I don't have the ability to make .pdf files. Does anyone want to try to create one of these? I think it would be a great improvement on the current "printable" piecepack. No labels required...
	-Loki

P.S. And in connection to our recent talk of piecepack expansions, these techniques could be used to make all sorts of cheap, easy-to-use piecepack expansions...