Re: [piecepack] Piecepack expansions

>I'd appreciate it if folks wouldn't associate MG with making
>pyramids, we do not make them at this time, also please
>don't speak for MG if you aren't in the company... [snip]

  This is an excellent point, Karol.

  I'm mostly a lurker here, but I've seen talk of a "piecepack
community" or "those piecepack people" as if there were
some kind of front forming with an elected leader -- and this
is simply not the case.

   I want to point out that there is no piecepack community --
and there is no one who speaks on behalf of all those who have
enjoyed making piecepack games.

   I encourage everyone to speak their mind on all issues,
but please, when you do so, make it VERY clear that you
speak for no one other than yourself.

   All the best,
      Jim Doherty