Re: Piecepack Pyramids

Please excuse a new member, but I had to comment.  As a big fan of
Looney Labs games and I am finding piecepack a wonderful accessory to
my gaming adventures, I don't think there is much confusion on this
issue.  Hollow pyramid and cone shaped pieces in games go back to
ancient games.  Before Christ was scuffing the sand with his sandals,
early gamers took advantage of these forms.  And honestly, I don't
believe a geometric form is patentable.

I do have questions on the Piecepake Pyramids.  Were they all one
size?  Were they numbered to match the suit values, or just colored
to match the suit?  I made my way to the Icepack site recently and
found the pyramids were no longer included.

CZE

(snip). . .  Stackable, hollow coloured pyramids