Translations

Thanks to Andre and others who have volunteered to translate the rules into
other languages.  So far we have offers to translate into Brazilian
Portuguese, Spanish, Hebrew and Indonesian.  We are in the process now of
modifying Piecepack.org to accommodate these translated rule sets, and we
should be ready to start adding them in the near future.

If anyone out there can translate into a language that isn't listed above
and you would like to volunteer your time to do so, please send an email to
admin@... with your information.  And for those who have
volunteered so far, feel free to start sending in your translated rule sets,
and we will add them to Piecepack.org as soon as possible.