Re: Hand made plastic piecepack

--- In piecepack@y..., "mark_biggar" <mark.a.biggar@a...> wrote:

> I finely got access to to the camera so I'm up-loading a
> picture of my handmade plastic piecepack to the group
> picture directory.

Dang, very cool Mark.  I am interested in your opinion on the
flicking action on a plastic set.  For example, have you tried
piecepack Soccer with this set?  Seems like the action should
be good, but was just curious if there were something I didn't
consider.  Opinion?

Also, do you know what type of plastic it is?  Acrylic (plexiglass)?

Thanks,
James