piecepack.org

Hey Everyone!

I'm proud to announce that www.piecepack.org  now features all 37 game rules released for the piecepack. It is amazing how well this game system designed by James Kyle has been received. When the first commercially available sets were sold (MG's Piecepack Game System) only 7 games were included in the rulebook. We are up to an amazing 37 either original or adapted games for this set.

Please remember that it is up to the game designer to keep submissions@... abreast of any changes made to the versions and when new games are released. I do my best to hunt down the newest versions but without your help there are bound to be those that are missed. To that end, I invite you to take a look and make sure that the versions are correct for your games. If you find errors please let me know and Dave and I will get them fixed and posted. I believe there are 3 more games that haven't finished playtesting yet, if you have a game that is ready to be posted but isn't included please let me know - piecepack.org has been designed to be the place for everything piecepack - an easy reference for consumers to find new games and vendors for this set.

The 37 games listed are: Alien City, Baseball, City Planning, Colonization, Conspiracy, Coyote Moon, Dominoids, Dragon's Hoard, Dungeon Crawl, Hanging Gardens, Interstellar Conquest, Kidsprout Jumboree, Knight's Tour Redux, Land Rush, Ley Lines, Magic Mids, Mancala, Martian Treasure Hunt, Matches, MotoX, One Man: Trag!, Pawns Crossing, Power Lines, Reversi, Scavenge, Silver Isle, Snowman Meltdown, Soccer, Sorcerer's Chamber, Takeover, Telic, The Martian Assassination Game, The Martian Assassination Game le, War, Whirlpool Pond, Worm Derby & Wormholes.

More features in the works for piecepack.org. Suggestions welcome: (privately)submissions@... or post publically here.

Smiles,
Karol MMB
www.piecepack.org