Re: [piecepack] Re: Hand made plastic piecepack

Dan Isaac wrote:

> > From: Mark Biggar
> >
> > Tiles are 2x2x3/16 opaque Plexiglas.  The coins and dice
> > are Acrylic.  I just printed the downloadable pdf's on 8x11"
> > Avery labels, cut them out and stuck them on.  Then spayed on
> > a layer of sealer that I have for finishing off painted miniatures.
> >

> Where did you get the Plexiglas & Acrylic circles, squares, and cubes? Were
> these from some sort of craft store or such, or did you make them yourself?
> Either way, they look very cool. Thanks for the pic.

In the San Francisco Bay area there is a chain of stores called
"TAP Plastics" that sells all sorts of plastic stuff from sheet
Plexiglas to storage boxes to casting resins.  The acrylic pieces
are pre-made stock that they sells out of bins.  The 2x2 Plexi
tiles they cut for me on a table saw to order.  The pawns I ordered
from the Cheapass games web site.

--
Mark Biggar
mark.a.biggar@...