Re: JCDpiecepack sample

Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry about the vector mix up, that's what happens when I get excited and jump the gun.

I am not planning on producing full wooden (or any other non-downloadable) versions at this time... however I was tossing around the idea of making my pdf available for a small fee ($2) or just asking for donations.

I think a non-vendor generated comparison is a great idea! As someone who was just looking at the 2 versions available trying to decide if I wanted to purchase either at this time, such a resource would have been invaluable.