Sorcerer's Chamber Ver. 2.0

I made some changes to the Sorcerer's Chamber. I have added two new spells (shield and deflect) and I removed the mechanisms that I thought made the game a little clunky like the way the coins were returned to the board. I also reduced the number of pyramids a sorcerer starts with from 4 to 3 and made a few other modifications to the rules so the game now moves a little smoother and faster. I posted the new version to the file section. I will submit it to piecepack.org shortly.

Tim Schutz