King Arthur's Court (was Camelot) version 0.3

Well, I found time to alter the game to be more like Citadels
(where each player is one character) and less like Puerto Rico
(where each player carries out most roles to some degree).

Changes:

Changed name (I searched on Boardgame Geek to make sure it
is original).

Game is now be played with 1 piecepack and 4 playing cards
(any Ace, King, Queen, Jack).

Modified setup for play.

Roles of Merlin and King Arthur changed significantly to benefit a
single player.

Role of Guinevere changed slightly.

Any comments appreciated (spelling errors, rules contradictions
etc), as well as any playtests of the game while I am gone.

The word doc should print OK.  The diagram should fit in the
page margins now.

Phillip