MG Releases Rules CD-ROM

Mesomorph Games is proud to announce the release of our new rules CD-ROM. All 2nd Edition Piecepack Game Systems now come with an up-to-date CD-ROM containing all 37 games listed at www.piecepack.org. Customers may purchase only the CD-ROM for the nominal charge of $3.50 which includes First Class Shipping & Confirmation. Please note that the cost covers only materials and shipping -  customers are not paying for the actual game rules.

The CD-ROM replaces the little rulebook originally included with the set.  We are working on a full-sized paper rulebook that will be available separately for those that would prefer to have a paper edition. We will announce the release when the time arrives.

Take Care,

Karol MMB, Sales Manager/Owner
Mesomorph Games
High Quality, Handmade Board Games for Reasonable Prices!
www.mesomorph.com