Re: New game: Piecepack Scramble

--- In piecepack@y..., "Steve Dupree" <dubistbullionkpf@h...> wrote:
> Looks interesting.  One question however.  What is the purpose of
> the Missle?  The only effect it has is freezing an opponent, but
> with LOS restrictions and an unfavorable die roll.
> -steve

Greetings!

Thanks for your response, and thinking about your question has raised
another issue -- the whole freeze concept is severely unbalanced.

Until I can sort this out, I'll remove the following commands:
FREEZE, MISSILE and UNFREEZE. Since this leaves LAND MINE as the only
chance of getting frozen and it can only happen to you 3 times at
most during a game (null coin required and you aren't going to blow
yourself up), the UNFREEZE can be removed.

David Hassell