Tula Variant 2 & 3

OK I guess I'm getting a little obsessive or I have waaaay too much time on my hands today, but I made two more variants of a 2 piecepack version of Tula and uploaded them to the files section. Did I mention that I really like this game. Anyways I think I'll take a breather and concentrate my energy somewhere else for awhile. Maybe I should put my piecepack away and go for a nice walk outside. Thanks James for such a cool game.
Tim Schutz