From: Karol [mailto:karol@...]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 3:24 PM
To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [piecepack] Recent Activity

Wow! I'm pleased to see all the new games being posted to the group and
can't wait for them to be released to piecepack.org.
Remember if you need help with editing, formatting or making them into PDFs,
I'm available and happy to help as time permits.

Kudos to all and to all a great weekend!
Rev up those piecepack sets, let's play!

Karol
www.piecepack.org

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=213858.2436161.3858594.2225242/D=egroupmai