Re: [piecepack] Grampa Barmo essay?

Actually, Karol, I was kind of fishing for information from James; it
was my assumption (perhaps incorrect) it was the need for James's
permission that was holding things up.  Sorry about any confusion I
caused by my not being explicit.

Ron

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 08:54:35PM -0400, Karol wrote:

> Please post requests for additions to piecepack.org directly to one
> of the contact emails listed there. Submissions@... would
> work just fine for that or you could email Dave directly at the
> admin >account listed.
>
> If you are just asking the group how they feel about adding it then
> post here by all means - but if you want it added please send
> correspondence directly to us at the piecepack accounts, at least CC
> us there so we are SURE to get the message.
>

> Thanks!
> Karol

         Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
           Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game &  Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/