Advanced Coins uploaded to Piecepack Accessories

As you've no doubt seen from the yahoo announcements, I've uploaded
three pdf files to the Files/Piecepack Accessories folder. Given the
usefulness of Icehouse stashes with the piecepack, I thought this
would be of interest to the group. Consider these coins on serious
steroids.

Essentially, these are 1" coins available in 8 colors, 15 ranks, and
4 copies of each. Although a tad tight in the 1" piecepack squares,
I've had no problems using these (matter of fact, I played a game of
Ishido with them this afternoon). Since 1" wooden circles are fairly
inexpensive (thanks to Karol for the link to Woodworks), you can
have a complete set of 480 coins for around $30.

For some reason, Adobe Acrobat shrinks the graphics about 1/16", so
the measurements are a tad smaller then the original implementation
in Microsoft Publisher 2000. I'll be happy to e-mail a zipped
version of the pub file if you want it. It might inspire you to
design your own set. I just used basic shapes, numbers and windings
(a font in Publisher).

The small set of coins was designed for those who wish to use the
3/4" coins instead of the 1". I'm debating on whether to use this
size myself, but I'm not as pleased with these as I am with the 1"
set.

More detailed information and instructions are contained in each
file. Have a great and prosperous 2003!

David Hassell