From: Rob LeGood [mailto:rflegood@...]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 9:21 AM
To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [piecepack] Quick comment about the contest

Hi all,

With the probable increase to the number of submissions for the contest,
(I'm new and I've submitted my first entry) has there been any thought given
to creating a 1st, 2nd, 3rd winners list?  No extra prizes, just a nice way
to see what some of the top games are each time.  I think this would
especially help new visitors find a good number of quality games.

Later,

Rob.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=241773.2861422.4212389.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=17050528