(off topic) Starfarers (Re: [piecepack] contest)

At 07:57 AM 01/18/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>I can SO relate to that.  Regular gaming group (monthly), but
>it's hard to beat the sexiness of Starfarers of Catan.  "Ah...
>little wooden tiles?  How about that one with the rocket ships?"

        The funny thing is, I like Starfarers a lot less then Settlers.  And
almost everything that I don't like, independently, traces back to the
rocket ships, which are probably also the most expensive component of the
game... :^)

Keep on Dreaming.	justin.love@...     ICQ 2312500
-Justin Love		http://pages.prodigy.net/justin.love/
                        ** Web address changed 10/05/2001 **