Re: contest

 have assembled a briefcase full of game components. It contains 2

Pringles cans which contain all 8 suits of the JCD piecepack set, a

set of Cash, over 80 dice, some dominoes, Icehouse, 3 decks of cards,

1 deck of Empire cards, Pit (I LOVE this game) and bunch of Cheapass

Games. I keep rules and boards for games up in the document pocket in

the lid, along with a great games anthology which has a ton of games

rules. It's not Ultra portable, ie. I don't carry it with me

EVERYWHERE, but I do take it with me whenever we are going anywhere

that there may be a chance to play. By keeping it all in the same

place, it makes it easy to just pick it up and throw it in the car

before we head out.

Out of curiousity, what type of containers to people use to carry

their piecepacks? I was looking for a nice size box, and discovered

that Pringles cans work great.

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Karol" <karol@m...> wrote:

> That Rocks!

> Justin - keep a piecepack with you at all times, they make handy
carriers, no wait that's not it, those are fannypacks! :-) I guess

> guys don't really carry purses, maybe backpacks with games in them?
Piecepacks definitely should go in there, and the printed out