Knight of the New Moon

Hi All,

Here's a solitaire puzzle game to snack on while we await the contest
results (poor Mike... that's quite a few games to try... take your
time, my good man).

Friends of the dearly departed Grampa Barmo will recognize Knight of
the New Moon as a random-setup version of my Treasure Chess puzzles
with a couple twists.

All comments welcome.  Please feel free to post questions to this
list or to me privately via jdroscha at att dot net.

If the link below doesn't work for you, just go to the website for
the piecepack list, then click on Files > Rulesets in progress >
knight_of_the_new_moon.txt