Piecepack.org

If anyone has a finished game that isn't on piecepack.org but should be PLEASE contact me. I believe there were 2 folks with games
to be posted and I want to make sure they get posted ASAP. I am nearly finished with my end of the contest and will have time to get
new games ready for posting (by Dave) soon.

Please put "For .org - [game title]" in your subject so I can keep track of these emails.
contact email
submissions at piecepack dot org

Also accessible from our [collectively refering to everyone in the piecepack community] website www.piecepack.org.

Thanks!!
Karol -wearing my piecepack.org volunteer hat