2 Bugs Fixed in Piecepack Games Workshop

As Boycat_oh brought to my attention two bugs have been worked out
of the Games Workshop since I released it Yesterday. New to
this 'version' if it is worthy of that tile, is a fixed die that
rolls a 5 (Dispute over how the numbers where calculated led to an
honest mistake on the Die roll/ Randomizer) and a more pronounced
grid side of the tiles, if the tile side was completely outlined,
coins and pawns moved onto the tile could not be moved with out
moving the tile itself first. This problem is still apparent in the
face side of the tiles, to avoid problems, I suggest you always
leave part of the coins or pawns out side of the face-tile outline.