New term for piecepack "stashes"

Hi All,

With the recent talk of "stashes" I wondered if we might be able to
find a term that is more intuitive and more distinctive to the
piecepack.

I understand that "stash" is the term applied in the Icehouse world
to mean a complete set of pieces within a single color.  Obviously,
the concept of such sets or suits is not new (although marketing them
as such is uncommon) but the use of the word "stash" in this context
appears particular to Icehouse.  "Stash" normally means that which
is "hidden" or "stored".

I'm hoping to find something more intuitive... stack, suit, suitpack,
suitstack, piecestack, suitset, etc.

Existing within the public domain as it does, all aspects of the
piecepack are subject to evolution through common use, so even if
those on this forum reached a concensus, it might not stick.  But,
hey.

Suggestions?  Opinions?

Cheers,
James