Re: [piecepack] Re: New Game -- Deduction

Benedict  wrote:
--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, Mark Biggar <mark.a.biggar@a...> wrote:

I just uploaded a new game for playtest to the
groups "rulesets in Progress" folder called
Deduction.  It's a deduce the missing tile game
similar to Clue or Sleuth.

Hi, Mark

Good adaption of the piecepack! (Reminds me - I must get my rules done for piecepack version of Transamerica).

What happens to the coins that are drawn when a question is asked? Are they set aside? And I realize that this is extremely unlikely, but if drawn coins are set aside, what happens if the bag is empty and nobosy has won?

Read the last paragraph, it says:

"If a player chooses not to make an announcement (or makes one and looses), the drawn coin is placed back in the cup or bag and it is passed to the next player for their turn."

--
Mark Biggar
mark.a.biggar@...