Re: piecepack pyramids?

> They are in the files section for piecepack on groups.yahoo.com

20accessories/ppp7.pdf

Thanks, I guess I should have looked around here a little more,
because I also found them in the links area too. Does anyone know
why there isn't any more info on the Piecepack.org site on where to
get them? Looking through the game list there are quite a few games
that use other items with the Piecepack set. I'm sure people can
find the common things like dominoes, a deck of cards and go pieces,
but does eveyone know what piecepack pyramids are or icehouse for
that matter. It seems to me that at least a link to these not so
known items would be helpful for someone trying locate them.

Well at least at last I can play some more new games. Fun Fun Fun

"Hey Henry" Fernald