Re: [piecepack] Games Needed

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 11:07:51PM -0500, Karol wrote:
> Reminder -
> Authors of games for the Changing Landscapes contest need to resubmit polished versions or permission to use "as is" from the preview page.
>
> submissions@...
>
> We would like to have this round of updates finished as soon as possible.
>
> Special thanks to those who have already submitted polished/given permission &/or given an indication of when such communication(s) may be received:
> Mitchell Allen, Tim Schutz, James Kyle, Rob LeGood & Mark Biggar.
>
> Those that we still need to hear from include:
> Paul Elliott, Eric Witt, Robert Mundschau, Ron & Marty Hale-Evans, Clay Blankenship, Kenneth Leyhe, Sr. [Toren], Phillip Lerche, Jonathan Dietrich & Robert Kouba. - We understand that all comments from judge have already been sent out and also that everyone has very full busy schedules - just a basic idea of what plans are would be helpful.

We sent submissions@... a revised version of Easy Slider on
Sunday, 9 March.  We also posted a message to the piecepack list a few
minutes later stating where the revised PDF could be found until it
was posted on piecepack.org.

I will bounce submissions@... another copy of Easy Slider.
Please let us know if you need further help.

       Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/