From: Karol [mailto:karol@...]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 8:08 PM
To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [piecepack] Games Needed

Reminder -
Authors of games for the Changing Landscapes contest need to resubmit
polished versions or permission to use "as is" from the preview page.

submissions@...

We would like to have this round of updates finished as soon as possible.

Special thanks to those who have already submitted polished/given permission
&/or given an indication of when such communication(s) may be received:
Mitchell Allen, Tim Schutz, James Kyle, Rob LeGood & Mark Biggar.

Those that we still need to hear from include:
Paul Elliott, Eric Witt, Robert Mundschau, Ron & Marty Hale-Evans, Clay
Blankenship, Kenneth Leyhe, Sr. [Toren], Phillip Lerche, Jonathan Dietrich &
Robert Kouba. - We understand that all comments from judge have already been
sent out and also that everyone has very full busy schedules - just a basic
idea of what plans are would be helpful.

If you have sent a message since the contest closed and haven't received a
reply please email admin@... with the pertinent information.

Please help us keep piecepack.org the place for everything piecepack!
If you have ideas for how to improved the site please share them with us:
admin@...

Thank you!
Piecepack.org Volunteers (Karol & Dave)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor