Decay player aid

While play-testing games for the last contest I created a 1-page player aid
for use while playing Decay. It lists the mandatory and optional movement
rules. Decay was one of the more fascinating games submitted because of the
unique movement and capture rules but we found ourselves frequently rifling
through the rules while playing so a player aid seemed in order. If anyone
wants a copy feel free to e-mail me.

One other comment for fans of abstracts who have tried or plan to try Decay:
I suggest that you set a movement quantization of 1/4 tile width for sliding
movements (minimum allowable sliding distance is 1/4 tile width) because
this makes the game much less sensitive to slight mis-positioning of tiles
or the need to judge, for example, whether a tile is sticking out 1/2 tile
width or 5/8 tile width. As an alternative, play the game on a gridded
background (printed on a large sheet of paper with 1/2 inch or smaller grid
spacing) to help keep track of tile positions.