[SR] Seattle Cosmic Game Night, 19 April 2003 (piecepack interest)

The latest Seattle Cosmic Game Night session report, with numerous
photos and comments by group members, has been posted to the Wiki.

Seattle Cosmic Game Night 2003-04-19 ... Waste, Decay, Gunfights,
Merciless Taunting, and Other Delights ... BANG! (x3), Before I Kill
You, Mister Bond..., Aladdin's Dragons (x2), Carcassonne (x2), Gin
Rummy, Nexus, Can't Stop (x2), Chrononauts (x2), Decay (piecepack),
Industrial Waste.

  http://www.ludism.org/scwiki/SeattleCosmicGameNight20030419

Of special piecepack interest is the report on the game Decay by
Robert Mundschau and Matt Heistad. If this is all you are interested
in, you can visit this page, which contains a slightly edited version:

  http://www.ludism.org/scwiki/Decay

Seattle Cosmic is attempting to review one piecepack game every week.
You can get to the list of games we have already reviewed here:

  http://www.ludism.org/scwiki/piecepack

Share and Enjoy!

Ron H-E

--
       Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,