Re: piecepack font

here is the first go at a piecepack font. permission is granted for
use by anyone for the purpose of creating rules, or for reviewing the
piecepack system or games designed for it. for any other uses, please
contact me at porter235@...

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Clark D. Rodeffer" <cdrodeffer@j...