Re: [piecepack] IcePack Games -- Anyone Out There?

My original order with them got to me pretty quickly, but I've had some trouble getting a few pieces replaced. That process is in its third month. Toren told me a week or two ago that they'd been having e-mail and hosting problems. So I don't know... still haven't seen the parts.

A. Wilson

arealgamenut wrote:

(I apologize to the members of this group for posting this here, but after several attempts to contact IcePack Games about the status of an order I made over 2 months ago but have not yet received, I have decided to post my latest email here since I know the owner posts messages here and should see my message as well. I assume that something is wrong with IcePack's ability to receive email, as I have received no responses to my previous emails of the past several weeks.)

How much longer before I receive the rithmomachy set I ordered on 3/7/03? Your last email indicated the boards were on backorder but should have been received several weeks ago. Thank you.

Mike Caudill