  From: Galadran
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 1:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [piecepack] Using piecepack to play abstract games (was Re: piecepackplus)

  Hi,
  I'm new to this forum (2 days) but a piece pack fan for much more long time.

  I went into the same process of gathering all information on dice and cards to have the ultimate pack of what's needed to play most of the related games and added the element to my piece pack (that I also extend to 2 more suits).
  Card pack for example have 5 suits one extended to 21 (for tarot) with several différent jokers.

  Wish we can find a way to gather all the piecepackgamers innitiative to have THE ULTIMATE PIECE PACK.

  happy gaming to all, with pp, pp+ or upp ...