Re: IcePack games website?

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "boardgamesbook" <dhohls@c...>
wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about the status of IcePack games:
> http://icepackgames.com/
> The website has been down for some time now...
>
> Thanks
> Derek

My guess would be that they are no longer in business. I sent them
an email last week about an ongoing problem. I was promised a refund
from them several weeks ago, but have yet to see it and expect that
I never will, as apparently (according to previous posts on this
group) others have had similar problems receiving ordered items
and/or have received those items in poor condition. Attempted
resolution is seemingly futile, as they rarely answer emails. They
usually respond to these emails when publicly posted here, however,
promising resolution. It remains for Icepack to carry through with
their promise, at least in my case. I will gladly post a message
here telling if I receive the refund, although I find it hard to
believe that I ever will.