So Copycats and Confusion Win??

Im not going to pout, yet simply point out that my games Seemed to
be the most ORIGINAL and well  FUN.  I can't fully speak to the
other games yet, but Im pretty sure my two rulesets are the
thinnest, and therefore simplistic. Next contest, I will be sure to
rip off every Board Game Ive ever played.....   and that will be
sure to provide the most F-U-N.  Because aparently doing something
UNIQUE  doesnt get you anywhere. Why do we even have a
piecepack....   Just buy every 40 dollar board game you can afford
and put them in a blender. Also... Thanks for waiting til the 20th!!!

Eric